- Belt Conveyors
- Modular Belt Conveyors
- Chain Conveyors Over Head
- Chain Conveyors Power & Free
- Table Top Chain Conveyors
- Friction Head Rollers Conveyor
- Free Roller Conveyors
- Powered Rollers Conveyors
- Belt Driven Roller Conveyor
- Live Roller Conveyors
- Continuos Package Elevator
- Pallets Elevator
- Wire Mesh Conveyors
- Bulk Conveyors keyboard_arrow_right
- Special Conveyors keyboard_arrow_right
- Automation and Robotics keyboard_arrow_right
- Applied Systems keyboard_arrow_right
- Storage Systems keyboard_arrow_right
- Machines and Equipment keyboard_arrow_right
The “Live Roller” conveyors are motorized roller conveyors through resistant o-rings, from individual pulleys that by friction are driven by a shaft that runs the entire length of the conveyor.
The rollers have at one end a shaped sector to guide the o-rings, and rotate through an axis using ball bearings (protected against dust), made of carbon steel, galvanized carbon steel and stainless steel.
The particular way of the move transmission allows to regulate the rollers traction, making possible the packages accumulation in sectors or throug all the length of the conveyor.
These conveyors are used especially where, due to the need for processing, packages must be temporarily accumulated.
The “Live Roller” conveyors are simple to install, easy to maintain and cheap compared to others of similar utility, allowing to convey in a rectilinear or curved way, different types of loads (from light to medium), and always offering good packages handling. Commonly used in several industries, logistics, end of line, assembly of house appliances, tires, assembly lines, distribution,etc.