- Belt Conveyors
- Modular Belt Conveyors
- Chain Conveyors Over Head
- Chain Conveyors Power & Free
- Table Top Chain Conveyors
- Friction Head Rollers Conveyor
- Free Roller Conveyors
- Powered Rollers Conveyors
- Belt Driven Roller Conveyor
- Live Roller Conveyors
- Continuos Package Elevator
- Pallets Elevator
- Wire Mesh Conveyors
- Bulk Conveyors keyboard_arrow_right
- Special Conveyors keyboard_arrow_right
- Automation and Robotics keyboard_arrow_right
- Applied Systems keyboard_arrow_right
- Storage Systems keyboard_arrow_right
- Machines and Equipment keyboard_arrow_right
In those cases where it is not possible to use the potential energy to move the packages over the rollers, or we need to have control of the movement through the conveyor, allowing starts, stops, accelerations, alignments or turns, there are used the powered roller conveyors.
The rollers spin through an axis by means of ball bearings (protected against dust), made of carbon steel, galvanized carbon steel or stainless steel, and have sprocket on one side, which is powered by a roller chain. In some cases unidirectional bearings are used, in order to absorb speed differences between conveyor trains or situations of packages acceleration and deceleration.
A roller chain, whit an appropiatte braking load, is driven by a central power unit and drives roller-to-roller through all equipment.
These conveyors are made up of solid structure, built in folded steel sheets, where the rollers are located, positioned at regular distances, according to the dimensions and characteristics of each package to be convey, they are manufactured by CNC machines, allowing an exact assembly for all components.
Supporting structures and frames are made of carbon steel, galvanized steel, aluminum or stainless steel.
Powered rollers conveyor can convey light or heavy loads, in several widths (from 200 mm to 2400 mm), having a good package handling at any time.