- Belt Conveyors
- Modular Belt Conveyors
- Chain Conveyors Over Head
- Chain Conveyors Power & Free
- Table Top Chain Conveyors
- Friction Head Rollers Conveyor
- Free Roller Conveyors
- Powered Rollers Conveyors
- Belt Driven Roller Conveyor
- Live Roller Conveyors
- Continuos Package Elevator
- Pallets Elevator
- Wire Mesh Conveyors
- Bulk Conveyors keyboard_arrow_right
- Special Conveyors keyboard_arrow_right
- Automation and Robotics keyboard_arrow_right
- Applied Systems keyboard_arrow_right
- Storage Systems keyboard_arrow_right
- Machines and Equipment keyboard_arrow_right
Screw conveyors are an efficient equipment for many industrial processes, including light and heavy duty work, they are widely used in the food, mill, arids, cement, chemical industries, etc.
Basically made up of a frame or a metal tray in a circular section, where the material to be conveyed is deposited, and a central axis, with awelded metal spirals with a suitable pitch and angle, being in charge of moving the material.
Depending on the requirements, screw conveyors can be manufactured with carbon steel or stainless steel.