- Belt Conveyors
- Modular Belt Conveyors
- Chain Conveyors Over Head
- Chain Conveyors Power & Free
- Table Top Chain Conveyors
- Friction Head Rollers Conveyor
- Free Roller Conveyors
- Powered Rollers Conveyors
- Belt Driven Roller Conveyor
- Live Roller Conveyors
- Continuos Package Elevator
- Pallets Elevator
- Wire Mesh Conveyors
- Bulk Conveyors keyboard_arrow_right
- Special Conveyors keyboard_arrow_right
- Automation and Robotics keyboard_arrow_right
- Applied Systems keyboard_arrow_right
- Storage Systems keyboard_arrow_right
- Machines and Equipment keyboard_arrow_right
These conveyors are commonly used in collection and process lines of grains, oil, mill, fusel oil, cement, etc., industry. Their folded sheet metal structure, and bolted, forms a rectangular section, where the material is confined and conveyed by dragging through one or more chains, which has metal or plastic pushers with a low friction coefficient (UHMW), of adequate section, and regularly spaced.
They are widely used for the transport of cereal, coal, woodchips, ashes and all dry and homogeneous granular materials, allowing to avoid contamination by dust from the environment, due to being closed section and and low speed.
There are models with self-cleaning bottoms, which allow the transported material to be completely removed from inside the equipment.
Depending on the requirements, Redlers can be manufactured in carbon steel, galvanized carbon steel or stainless steel structures.