- Belt Conveyors
- Modular Belt Conveyors
- Chain Conveyors Over Head
- Chain Conveyors Power & Free
- Table Top Chain Conveyors
- Friction Head Rollers Conveyor
- Free Roller Conveyors
- Powered Rollers Conveyors
- Belt Driven Roller Conveyor
- Live Roller Conveyors
- Continuos Package Elevator
- Pallets Elevator
- Wire Mesh Conveyors
- Bulk Conveyors keyboard_arrow_right
- Special Conveyors keyboard_arrow_right
- Automation and Robotics keyboard_arrow_right
- Applied Systems keyboard_arrow_right
- Storage Systems keyboard_arrow_right
- Machines and Equipment keyboard_arrow_right
A laminated or forged steel chain runs trough a guider profile in a closed circuit, allowing elements of the most different shapes to be hung using suitable supports.
The chain is pulled through a sprocket-wheel or caterpillar system, as needed, allowing to work reliably and safely.
Generally low speeds are used, which allows an easy loading and unloading of the elementes.
The ¨Over-Head¨ conveyors equipment are used in several types of industries, including assembly lines, temporary stop sectors, surface treatment, etc.