- Belt Conveyors
- Modular Belt Conveyors
- Chain Conveyors Over Head
- Chain Conveyors Power & Free
- Table Top Chain Conveyors
- Friction Head Rollers Conveyor
- Free Roller Conveyors
- Powered Rollers Conveyors
- Belt Driven Roller Conveyor
- Live Roller Conveyors
- Continuos Package Elevator
- Pallets Elevator
- Wire Mesh Conveyors
- Bulk Conveyors keyboard_arrow_right
- Special Conveyors keyboard_arrow_right
- Automation and Robotics keyboard_arrow_right
- Applied Systems keyboard_arrow_right
- Storage Systems keyboard_arrow_right
- Machines and Equipment keyboard_arrow_right
The conveyor belts allow to transport, horizontally and vertically (depending on the slope), most of the packages present in the industry, logistics, mail offices, airport terminals, etc.
In all cases the conveyor belt is driven by a driving drum, located in a tip or intermediate head, and runs on a bed of rollers arranged straight, or failing on a sliding bed.
These transport equipment can have load centering devices, aligners, screw band tensioners, railings, retractable heads, etc., according to the characteristics of use.
The conveyor belts can be fixed or mobile, in this case a displacement and fixing system is added, and they generally have a lifting system, allowing them to be adapted to different configurations.
Depending on the requirements, they can be manufactured with carbon steel or stainless steel, in the latter case it can be requested with sanitary design.